I am gonna watch it but I wanna know if it's worth it. It looked pretty good in the trailer but I still wanna know what you guys think
What's on your mind?
I don't know if it's just me but I think some guidelines are kinda useless and it's affecting alot of the fandoms i am on but this is gonna be blocked anyways :-(
45 Votes in Poll
57 Votes in Poll
52 Votes in Poll
65 Votes in Poll
I haven't been keeping up with the horror genre recently so I'm not really sure what to watch.
47 Votes in Poll
103 Votes in Poll
1. Boarding school
2. VV itch
3. Apostle ( one of Netflix's rare good horror)
4. Dogville ( aah! Antichrist! )
5. The others
6. The little stranger ( psychological horror like The shining)
7. Ghost stories ( o this one's Nice!! It's like 2007 classic Trick R' Treat)
8. Rust Creek ( crime thriller, very underrated)
9. Pledge ( if you like boarding school you'll like this. It's the supernatural Version of boarding school)
10. The wind ( psych cum demon horror slow but damn gory)
11. Pyewacket ( kind of like the modern suspiria and the Blair witch )
12 . The ritual ( wierd monster / pagan God)
PS : please don't misinterpret or be hateful.
It's a personal opinion and many people may not share the same views though.
So There is this movie in natflix, veronica, people saying this is a super scary one but it does not seem so from the trailer.
If you watched it what do you think? is it worth watching ? Should i watch it alone if it is?
97 Votes in Poll
75 Votes in Poll
Guys can you list some of the scariest movies you’ve ever watched? I feel like i’ve Watched everything and i’m Getting kinda desperate lol. Preferably not very old ones, I don’t find most of them super scary.