Super Shark is a 2011 sci-fi action horror film starring John Schneider, Sarah Lieving and Tim Abell and directed by Fred Olen Ray.
An offshore drilling accident releases a giant primodial shark.
- John Schneider as Wade
- Sarah Lieving as Kat Carmichael
- Tim Abell as Skipper Chuck
- Jerry Lacy as Stewart
- Ted Monte as Dr. Miller
- Colonel Caldwell is wearing Captain insignia.
- When the fighter jet is taxiing before take off it's an F18 but when it takes off it is an F15. Then when being filmed in the air it's an F18 again.
- Shortly after the beginning of the movie, when the two men are scuba diving, we hear them talking to each other during their dive, but the breathing apparatus' that they are using make it impossible to speak underwater.
- Super Shark at the Internet Movie Database
- Super Shark at AllMovie
- Super Shark at Rotten Tomatoes
- Super Shark at Wikipedia
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Super Shark. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.