The plot of is this film is incomplete and needs more details. Please help us improve.
Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man (also known as Bud Abbott and Lou Costello Meet the invisible Man (full screen title)) is a 1951 horror comedy film directed by Charles Lamont and starring the team Abbott and Costello alongside Nancy Guild.
Boxer Tommy Nelson is accused of killing his manager. While detectives Bud and Lou investigate they come across an invisibility formula with which Tommy injects himself rather than face the police. This sparks an idea for trapping gangster Morgan by having Lou fight champ Rocky Hanlon, with Tommy's invisible help.
Two bumbling private eyes help a man wrongly accused of murder who has become invisible to help clear his name.
- Bud Abbott as Bud Alexander
- Lou Costello as Lou Francis
- Arthur Franz as Tommy Nelson / The Invisible Man
- Nancy Guild as Helen Gray
- Adele Jergens as Boots Marsden
- Sheldon Leonard as Morgan
- William Frawley as Decetive Roberts
- Gavin Muir as Dr. Philip Gray
- Sam Balter as Radio announcer
- John Daheim as Rocky Hanlon
- Paul Maxey as Dr. James C. Turner
- James Best as Tommy Nelson (Franz's stand-in)