The plot of is this film is incomplete and needs more details. Please help us improve.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Deep in the sewers beneath the city of Regent Park, another baby alligator feeds on the experimental animals discarded by future chemicals corporation.Nourished by toxic growth hormones and other mutating chemicals, the gator grows immense in size and voracious appetite and goes out on a killing spree.Nobody believes the sightings until a large number of people are killed, and the police eventually embark on a search-and-destroy mission to stop the alligator's murderous rampage.They track it down to a lake and a police helicopter attempts to blow the alligator up, but to no avail.Afterwards, two officers enter a marsh area where the alligator had escaped to.One of the officers uses a rocket launcher and ends the alligator's life.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Joseph Bolonga as David Hodges
- Dee Wallace as Christine Hodges
- Richard Lynch as Hawk Hawkins
- Woody Brown as Rich Harmon
- Holly Gagnier as Sheri Anderson
- Bill Daily as Mayor Anderson
- Steve Railsback as Vincent Brown
- Brock Peters as Chief Speed
- Trevor Eyster as J.J. Hodges
- Voyo Goric as Carmen
Reception[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Alligator II: The Mutation (1991) at the Internet Movie Database
- Alligator II: The Mutation (1991) at AllMovie
- Alligator II: The Mutation (1991) at Rotten Tomatoes
- Alligator II: The Mutation at Wikipedia
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Alligator II: The Mutation (1991). The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.