For Peter Jackson's 1992 zombie film see Braindead.
Dr. Rex Martin is top neurosurgergeon who is active in studying brain malfunctions that cause mental ilnesses High school friend Jim Reston a successful businessman at Eunice requires Martin's aid in reaching the mind of John Halsy a fomer genius mathematician who once worked for the company and is now a paranoid psychotic at a nearby asylum Dr. Martin's surgery is inteded to successfully alter the patient's mental atitiude either unlocking the corporate secrets within Halsey's brain or else Ieaving Halsey unable to accidentally share them with anyone else As Martin begins the surgical alter procedure he starts to experience the same paranoid dreams as Halsey's The episodes grow in intensity until it becomes unablear whether Martin is a doctor imagining he's the patient who succumbed to the delusion that he was a brain surgeon Martin floats further from realitly caught between his business colleagues and his own humanity.
- Bill Pullman as Dr. Rex Martin
- Bill Paxtoon as Jim Reston
- Bud Cort as John Halsey
- Nicholas Pryor as Man in Bloody White Suit/Ed Conklin
- Patricia Charbonneau as Dana Martin
- George Kennedy as Vance
- Brian Brophy as Ellis
- David Sinaiko as Berkovitch
- Andy Wood as Brain Surgeon
- Maud Winchester as Crazy Anna
In the late 1980s Julie Corman got summer interns to go through several hundred old scripts The best one they discovered was oen written by Charles Beaumont of Roger Corman in the 1960s Adam Simon liked it and updated it for modern times.
External Links Edit
- Brain Dead (1990 film) at Wikipedia
- Brain Dead (1990) at the Internet Movie Database
- Brain Dead (1990) at AllMovie
- brain dead (1990) at Rotten Tomatoes
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Brain Dead (1990 film). The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.