Bride of the Monster is a 1955 American science fiction horror film directed, written and produced by Edward D. Wood Jr., and starring Bela Lugosi, along with Tor Johnson, Tony McCoy and Loretta King.
Lugosi's character, Dr. Eric Vornoff, is experimenting with atomic energy in a primitive laboratory in his mansion. His goal is to create an army of mutated supermen to do his bidding. Newspaper reporter Janet Lawton (played by Dolores Fuller) starts investigating, as do the local police. Meanwhile, a Russian "monster hunter", Professor Strowksi (George Becwar), is creeping around trying to persuade Dr. Vornoff to return to their homeland.
- Bela Lugosi as Dr. Eric Vornoff
- Tor Jonhson as Lobo
- Tony McCoy as Lt. Dick Craig
- Loretta King as Janet Lawton
- Harvey B. Dunn as Capt. Robbins
- George Becwar as Prof. Strowski
- Paul Marco as Officer Kelton
- Don Nagle as Martin
- Bud Osborne as Mac
- John Warren as Jake
- Ann Wilner as Tillie
- Dolores Fuller as Margie
- William "Billy" Benedict as Newsboy
- Ben Former as Drunk
- Bride of the Monster at the Internet Movie Database
- Bride of the Monster at Rotten Tomatoes
- Bride of the Monster at AllMovie
- Bride of the Monster at Wikipedia
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Bride of the Monster. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.