The plot of is this film is incomplete and needs more details. Please help us improve.
Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest is the third film in the Children of the Corn series, based on the short story of the same name by Stephen King. The film focuses on two mysterious brothers who, after living in rural Nebraska for their entire lives, are adopted and brought into Chicago; a chain of deadly occurrences surrounding the family follows, and revelations of a cult that the younger brother may have been involved in. The film stars Daniel Cerny in the leading role of the younger brother, Eli, and also marks the film debut of Charlize Theron, who had a non-speaking role as one of the cult's followers.
Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest was the first film to be made entirely by Dimension/Miramax Films, and the last film in the series to receive a theatrical release. It opened in US cinemas on September 12, 1995.
Two brothers connected to the murderous children's cult of Gatlin, Nebraska are taken to Chicago by an adoptive couple.
Newly orphaned brothers Joshua and Eli, of Gatlin, Nebraska (the setting of the first film), are adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Porter of Chicago after their father is murdered. When they matriculate in school in Chicago, everyone notices they are strange. Eli is a disciple sent by "He Who Walks Behind the Rows", the demonic god of the Children of the Corn, and begins recruiting local children to do the demon's bidding.
- Daniel Cerny as Eli Porter
- Ron Melendez as Joshua
- Jim Metzler as William Porter
- Nancy Lee Grahn as Amanda Porter
- Michael Ensign as Father Frank Nolan
- Jon Clair as Malcom Elkman
- Mari Morrow as Elkman
- Duke Stroud as Earl
- Rif Hutton as Arnold
- Garvin Funches as T-Loc
- Johnny Legend as Derelict Man
- Gina St. John as Diane
- Yvette Freeman as Samantha
- Terence Mathews as Dwayne
- James O'Sullivan as Charles Brady
- Charlize Theron as Young Woman
- This was the first film for Nicholas Brendon, who appears as one of the basketball players. He was uncredited for the role.
- Charlize Theron has a small role as one of the children of the corn. She was also uncredited for the role.