Eyes Without a Face (Franch: Les yeux sans visage) is a 1960 Franch-Italian horror film adaptation of Jean Reddon's directed by Georges Franju and starring Pierre Brasseuer and Ailda Valli. During the film's production, consideration was given to the standards of European censors by setting the right tone, minimizing gore and eilminating the mad-scientist character. Although the film passed through the European censors, the film's release in Europe controversy neverthoversy nevertheless. Critical reaction ranged from praise to disgust.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The Stub Template is used to identify an article as a stub.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Pierre Brasseur as as Doctor Génessier
- Édith Scob as Christiane Génessier
- Alida Valli as LouiseFrançois Guérin
- Juliette Mayniel as as Edna Grüber
- Alexandfe Rignault as Inspector Parot
- Béatrice Altariba as Paulette Mérodon
[edit | edit source]
- Eyes Without a Face at Wikipedia
- Eyes Without a Face at the Internet Movie Database
- Eyes Without a Face at Rotten Tomatoes
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Eyes Without a Face. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.