Invaders from Mars is a 1953 independently made American science fiction horror film directed by William Cameron Menzies. A remake was made in 1986.
Late one night, youngster David MacLean is awakened by a loud thunderstorm and sees from his bedroom window a large flying saucer descend and disappear into the sandpit area behind his home. It turns out that this flying saucer comes from Mars with the purpose of conquering Earth by controlling its people. It also managed to put his parents under control.
David manages to convince the authorities about what is going on and together they fight with success the aliens.
- Jimmy Hunt as David MacLean
- Helena Carter as Dr. Pat Blake
- Arthur Franz as Dr. Kelston
- Leif Erickson as Mr. George MacLean
- Hillary Brooke as Mrs. Mary MacLean
- Morris Ankrum as Colonel Fielding