It: Chapter Two is a 2019 american horror film and a sequel to the first part of It, based on the book It by Stephen King. While the first part was about the children, this film is set 27 years later and features the adults versions, while the children return for flash-back sequences.
The film was released on Sep, 6th, 2019, almost two years after the release of the first film.
The Losers Club comes back to Derry 27 years later their first battle with Pennywise. Pennywise is back, more dangerous and stronger than ever, decides to take his revenge on them.
The Losers Club must stay together if they want a new chance to kill Pennywise once and for all...
- Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
- James McAvoy as Bill Denbrough
- Jaeden Martell as Young Bill
- Jessica Chastain as Beverly Marsh
- Sophia Lillis as Young Beverly
- Jay Ryan as Ben Hanscom
- Jeremy Ray Taylor as Young Ben
- Bill Hader as Richie Tozier
- Finn Wolfhard as Young Richie
- Isaiah Mustafa as Mike Hanlon
- Chosen Jacobs as Young Mike
- James Ransone as Eddie Kaspbrak
- Jack Dylan Grazer as Young Eddie
- Andy Bean as Stanley Uris
- Wyatt Oleff as Young Stan
- Javier Botet as The Leper / The Witch
- Teach Grant as Henry Bowers
- Jess Weixler as Audra Phillips
- Will Beinbrink as Tom Rogan
- Xavier Dolan as Adrian Mellon
- Jake Weary as John "Webby" Garton
- Luke Roessler as Dean
- Ryan Kiera Armstrong as Victoria Fuller
- Bill Skarsgård has stated that he had more fun on set during this film because he was actually able to talk to and hang out with his adult co-stars. Skarsgård had minimal contact with his child co-stars in Chapter One so that they would be more genuinely scared of Pennywise once they saw him.
- It: Chapter Two is rumored to include a scene that was cut from the first film. The scene is set back in the 1600's and has Pennywise devour a human baby. This scene was cut from the film because it was extremely dark and disturbing.