It Conquered the World is an Independent made 1956 American black-white science fiction film, produced and directed by Roger Corman, starring Peter Graves, Lee Van Cleef, Beverly Garland and Sally Fraser. It Conquered the World was released theatrically by American International Pictures on a double bill with The She-Creature.
It Conquered the World concerns an alien creature from the planet Venus that secretly wants to take control of the Earth. The creature makes radio contact with a disillusioned human scientist, who agrees to help because the scientist believes such an alien intervention will bring peace and save a doomed humanity from itself.
A well meaning scientist guides an alien monster to Earth from Venus, so that he can rid mankind of feelings and emotions - but only death and sorrow results.
- Peter Graves as Dr. Paul Nelson
- Lee Van Cleef as Dr. Tom Anderson
- Beverly Garland as Clarie Anderson
- Sally Fraser as Joan Nelson
- Russ Bender as General James Pattick
- Taggart Casey as Sheriff N.J. Shallert
- Karen Kalder as Dr. Ellen Peters
- Dick Miller as Sgt. Neil
- Jonathan Haze as Corporal Manuel Ortiz
- Paul Harbor as Dr. Floyd Mason
- Charles B. Griffith as Dr. Pete Shelton
- Thomas E. Jackson as George Haskell
- Marshall Bradford as Secretary Platt
- David McMahon as General Carpenter
- Paul Blaisdell as The Monster (uncredited)