Killer Crocodile is a 1989 Italian horror film about a large crocodile that mutates when exposed to large quantities of toxic waste, which has been dumped in the water where it lives. The film stars Richard Anthony Crenna (son of actor, Richard Crenna) and was followed by a sequel, Killer Crocodile 2, in 1990.
A group of friends investigating the illegal dumping of toxic chemicals in a swamp must defend themselves against an abnormally huge crocodile, which has become more aggressive than normal due to prolonged exposure to the toxic waste.
- Richard Anthony Crenna as Kevin
- Julian Hampton as Mark
- John Harper as Bob
- Sherrie Rose as Pamela
- Ann Douglas as Jennifer
- Ennio Girolami as Joe
- Van Johnson as Judge
- Wohrman Williams as Foley
The film was shot back-to-back with its Sequel Killer Crocodile 2. It was filmed on 35mm film
- This film and it's sequel Killer Crocodile 2 where filmed simultaneously.
- Killer Crocodile at the Internet Movie Database
- Killer Crocodile at AllMovie
- Killer Crocodile at Rotten Tomatoes
- Killer Crocodile at Wikipedia
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Killer Crocodile. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.