Kristina Klebe is an American actress born in 18 June 1979 who is most known for her role in the Rob Zombie remake, Halloween as Lynda Van Der Klok . Klebe also starred in the film She Hate Me and has appeared on Law & Order, Rescue Me, and the German television program St. Angela.
Triva[edit | edit source]
- Trained her own horse that she got from the racetrack when it was 3 years old.
- Father, Joerg Klebe, was nominated for 3 Emmys in his career as a TV and Documentary Producer. Included among those nominations were the 1980s documentary "Brown Sugar: Eighty Years of America's Black Female Superstars" and the PBS Saturday afternoon sports series "Soccer Made in Germany.".
- Attended Dartmouth College and graduated cum laude with a 3.6 average.
- Niece of French actor, Pierre Brice, renowned for his portrayal of the famous Native American novel-hero Winnetou.
- Speaks 4 languages: English, German, French and Italian.
- Started horseback riding at the age of 6 and was a competitive equestrian for 10 years.
- Is a certified PADI Rescue Diver.
- Attended The Eugene O'Neill National Theater Institute in Waterford, Connecticut.
- Kristina is first generation American.
- Nominated for Best Actress at the Downbeach Film Festival in August 2008 for her comedic portrayal of Rita LaMontaine in Public Interest. Other nominees were Elle Fanning, Felicity Huffman, Mena Suvari and Frankie Shaw.
- Attended the same private high school as Lady Gaga and Nicky Hilton.