Nightwatch is a 1997 American film directed by Ole Bornedal. This is a remake of his 1994 Danish film Nattevagten, which he directed in 1994.
A law student, Martin Bells, takes a job as a night watchman at a morgue at a hospital. Everything goes normal until he begins to discover clues that implicate him as the suspect of a series of murders of women, especially prostitutes.
He must therefore find the killer to save himself.
- Ewan McGregor as Martin Bells
- Patricia Arquette as Catherine
- Josh Brolin as James Gallman
- Lauren Graham as Marie
- Nick Nolte as Inspector Thomas Cray
- Brad Dourif as Duty Doctor
- Alix Koromzay as Joyce
- Lonny Chapman as Old Watchman
- Michelle Csitos as Prostitute
- Robert LaSardo as Pub Thug
- Mongo Brownlee as Pub Thug friend (as Mongo)
- Larry Cedar as Waiter (uncredited)
- Sandra Hess as Student (uncredited)
- John C. Reilly as Deputy Inspector Bill Davis (uncredited)