Shark Attack is a 1999 television film directed by Bob Misiorowski starring Casper Van Dien, Jenny McShane, and Ernie Hudson.
Steven McKray, a marine biologist, travels to a small African fishing village to investigate a series of violent shark attacks, only to discover that sharks are not the only problem.
The movie features very few on-screen shark attacks. However, an attack on a tourist dangling her leg in the water is very realistic and in line with documented shark attacks. Instead of the shark taking off her whole leg, it takes out a large chunk of flesh, which later required surgical amputation.
- Casper Van Dien as Steven McKray
- Ernie Hudson as Lawrence Rhodes
- Jenny McShane as Corinne Desantis
- Cordell McQueen as Marc Desantis
- Bentley Mitchum as Dr. Miles Craven
- Chris Olley as Police Chief