The plot of is this film is incomplete and needs more details. Please help us improve.
The Brain from Planet Arous is a 1957 Independent film American black and white science fiction film produced Jacques R. Marquette directed by Nathan H. Juran that stars John Ager, Joyce Meadows and Robert Fuller Distributed by Howco International in 1957 the film appeared in many areas in 1958 on a double feature with Teenge Monster.
An outer-space terrorist from a planet named Arous a brain-shaped creature named Gor (Dale Tate) arrives on Earth and possesses young scientist Steve March (Ager) Gor then proceeds to use his vast destructive powers to bend the planet to his will threatening to wipe out the capital city of any nation dares to defy him.
Meanwhile Vol (Tale) another brain from arous arrives eventually inhabits the body of March's fiancee's dog Vol then explains that Gor is a wanted criminal on their world. His only physical weakness is the Fissure of Rolando and Gor is only vulnerable there during the brief period when he needs to exit his host to absorb oxygen.
- John Ager as Steve March
- Joyce Meadows as Sally Fallon
- Robert Fuller as Dan Murphy
- Thomas B. Henry as [John Fallon
- Kennrth Terrell as Colonel in Conference Room
- Henry Travis as Colonel Frogley
- E. Lesile Thomas as General Brown
- Tim Grahan as Sheiff Wiley Pane
- Bill Giorgio as Russian
- Kenner G. Kemp as Military Man at Meeting
- Dale Tale as Prof/Voices of Gor & Vol (uncredited)
The Brain from Planet Arous currenlty holds a score o 20% ("Rotten") at the review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes with an average rating of 3.6/10 based on 5 reviews.