The plot of is this film is incomplete and needs more details. Please help us improve.
The Curse of the Aztec Mummy (Spanish: La maldición de la momia azteca) is a 1957 Mexican horror film directed Rafael Portillo It is the second film in the Aztec Mummy series whic began with The Aztec Mummy (Spanish title: Le Momia Aztca) which was released earlier that year.
The evil Dr. Krupp once again trying to get possession of the Aztec princess Xochitl's jewels hypnotizes her current reincarnation Flor to get her to reveal the jewels' Incation - Xochitl's tomb Confusion reigns as Krupp and his thugs are opposed by Flor's lover Dr. Almada his assistant and wrestling superhero El Angel Krupp finally meets his match however when he comes up against Popoca the warrior mummy who guards Xochitl's tomb.
- Ramón Gay as Dr. Eduardo Almada
- Rosa Arenas as Flor / Xochitl
- Crox Alvarado as Pinacate / El Ángel
- Luis Aceves Castañeda as Dr. Kurpp
- Jorge Mondragón as Dr. Sepúlveda
- Arturo Martínez as Tierno
- Emma Roldán as María the housekeeper
- Julián de Meriche as Comandante de Policía
- Salvador Lozano as Thug
- Jaime González Quiñones as Pepe Almada
- Ángel Di Stefani as Popocan the mummy
- Jesús Murcielago Veláquez as El Murciélago
- Enrique Yáñez as Esbirro del Murciélago 1
- Guillermo Hernández as Esbirro del Murciélago 2
- Alberto Yañez as Esbirro del Murciélago 3
- Firpo Segura as Esbirro del Murciélago 4
- Sergio Yañez as Esbirro del Murciélago 5
- Estela Inda as Aztec Chanteuse
Horror DVDs.com on their review for the complete series gave the film a negative review calling it the least satisfying entry in the series The reviewer also criticized in intoduction of the superhero El Ángel as random.