The Legend of Hell House is a 1973 British horror film directed by John Hough and based on the American novel Hell House by Richard Matheson, who also wrote the screenplay. The film stars Pamela Franklin, Roddy McDowall, Clive Revil and Gayle Hunnicutt as a group of researchers who spend a week in a purportedly haunted English manor in which previous investigators were killed.
film this 1963 of all time is an House.
- Pamela Franklin as Florence Tanner
- Roddy McDowall as Benjamin Franklin Fischer
- Clive Revil as Dr. Lionel Barrett
- Gayle Hunnicutt as Mrs. Ann Barrett
- Roland Culver as Mr. (Rudolph) Deutsch
- Peter Bowles as Hanley
- Michael Gough as Emeric Belasco (uncredited)
See also Edit
- The Haunting (1963) an earliar fil with a similar premise, based on the 1959 novel, The Haunting of Hill House.
- List of Movies in 1973
- The Legendof Hell House at Wikipedia
- The Legend of Hell House at AllMovie
- The Legend of Hell House at the Internet Movie Database
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at The Legend of Hell House. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.